Quad Biking Palmeraie of Marrakech : Program
On this unique adventure from Marrakech, you’ll have the chance to explore the Moroccan back country on a quad bike. You can choose to pilot a bike or be a passenger and also choose which part of rural Marrakech you’d like to explore. Kids and adults alike can enjoy this 2-hours quad bike riding experience.
After a 30-minute introductory lesson on how to handle a 4-wheel bike you’ll set off, following dust trails and sand tracks through wild palm groves, across dry river beds, and through the rock desert. You’ll also visit traditional Berber villages where little has changed in the past 200 years. You’ll have time to stop for a traditional mint tea during your ride and plenty of opportunities to take photos.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or riad and taken to the biking center, located just a few minutes’ drive from Marrakech.
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: Every day.
Deparature time : we propose two departure everyday, 9h30 and 14h30.
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Quad : Yamaha 250 cc or similar
- Traditional Moroccan tea
- Necessary equipment (gloves, masks, goggles)
- Supervision and assistance by professional quad guides.
- Liability insurance.
- All taxes.
What is not included?
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart