Guided Tour of Marrakech - Full-Day : Program
Marrakesh has always been something of a pleasure, a marketplace where the southern tribesmen and Berber villagers bring their goods, spend their money and find entertainment. For visitors it's an enduring fantasy – a city of immense beauty, low, red and tent-like before a great shaft of mountains immediately exciting.
Monuments and Palaces: See the famous Koutoubia Tower (11th century), Bahia Palace (19th century) and Saadian Tombs (16th century).
Djemaa el Fna square: Really no more than an open space in the centre of the city, but the stage for a long-established ritual in which shifting circles of onlookers gather round groups of acrobats, drummers, pipe musicians, dancers, storytellers, comedians and fairground acts…
Souks: Visit many Souks and Medinas of Marrakech, to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry.
Historical gardens: Visit the famous Majorelle Gardens; surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves in Menara Garden
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Availability: Every day.
Deparature time: 09h00 am
- No Booking Fees
- Book Now and Pay Later
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Excellent Service
- Free cancellation
What is included?
- Transportation with a driver
- Official guide
- Monuments & gardens: Koutoubia Tower, Bahia Palace and saadian Tombs, gardens (Majorelle gardens not included).
- Transportation Insurance
- Quality service reliability
- All taxes.
What is not included?
- Local Guide
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart