Ouzoud Waterfalls Excursion : Program
Early departure from Marrakesh heading the direction of the famous Ouzoud waterfalls of about 110 metres in height, which constitute one of the most spectacular natural beauty spots in Morocco. The surrounding countryside offers red cliffs, oleander and doves. And if you are lucky, you will catch a glimpse of some Barbary apes. Bird-watchers will enjoy a trip to the waterfalls, in addition to walkers who can enjoy the area at any time of year. There are plenty of places to have lunch with a view over the waterfalls from their terraces. A short walk will bring you to the top of the falls from where you can see small and constantly active mills.
Distance: 164 Km x 2
Duration: 10 hours
Availability: Every day
Deparature time: 8h00 am
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Quality service reliability
- All taxes
What is not included?
- Local Guide
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart