Imlil and High Atlas Excursion : Program
Imlil and High Atlas with Mule Ride :
Imlil is approximately 64 km south of Marrakesh, and it can be reached by road through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains … Imlil is the end of the tarmac road, and is a natural place to hire mountain guides and mules for the onward trek. It is a good starting point for a trekking holiday or for climbing Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa (4167m).
On Saturdays you can visit the Asni Berber market, walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, superb views along the valley of Riraya... At this point in the mountains, it becomes true Berber country… Arrival to Imlil and meet your guide & muleteer for the hiking or mule riding, walk through the small High Atlas Mountain village of Aremd.
The Film 'Seven years in Tibet' was part filmed in the village.
Duration: 8 hours
Distance: 64 Km x 2
Availability: Every day
Deparature time: 9h00
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Quality service reliability
- All taxes
What is not included?
- Local Guide
- Mule ride
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart