The Full Circle of the South
An opened way to dream...
The poet has already said: "Morocco is the gateway to the dream." For most the dreams that are lost refined more and more in a dehumanized world, where they have neither time, nor live to dream. These dreams are not yet out of reach. However, they are so close and so wrap: This is the kingdom of dreams, host visitors, the Kingdom of thousand Kingdoms.
Morocco, is a gift from heaven of light, sunsets and sunrises incomparable light in pure atmosphere of the town of Ouarzazate, sunrises and sunsets of Merzouga and Chegaga ... Morocco is home of the sun. It is here most times of the year, constant companion, activating emotions and new sensations, as if the light regenerated life in the face, landforms, justifying the shots almost mystical heart of a Matisse or a Delacroix.
The Full Circle of the South 4days/3 nights
This circuit is a combination of several successful landscapes; it takes us through their towering walls. A bewitching cocktail of colours purple, pink, rust, tan and purple ... An original route that plunges us into the authentic life of southern Morocco.
The scenery, as it rushes past, is intensely beautiful - a blur of browns, yellows and blues. The area is inhabited by the Berbers who most of them used to adopt the nomadic style as their life style. It attracts tourists from all over the world. Tourists visit the area to mingle it with the locals, enjoy camel trekking, the quietness of the desert, sunset and sunrise...etc. Right at the heart of the Berber country, the Drâa Valley is a series of oases and palm groves along the river's course, between the last of the Anti-Atlas Mountains and the very gates of the desert, first of stone, and then of sand. From Ouarzazate to Zagora, the road first crosses the plateau of Jebel Tifemine, almost a desert expanse, and then the road rises amid steep canyons to the Tizi n 'Tinififlt.
- The great valleys of southern Morocco: Dadès, Draa, the High Atlas and Anti Atlas.
- Todra and Dadès Gorges
- The agrarian and pastoral life, linked to a centuries-old tradition.
- Desert landscapes.
- The authentic face of the Sahara with its Kasbahs and ksours.
- A real track to discover the real Morocco.
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Zagora
In the morning, an enjoyable drive across the High Atlas Mountains, through the Tizi N'Tichka pass over 2260 meters. Beautiful village suspended on the flanks of the mountains…We'll call a halt to visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, registered as the world heritage of the UNESCO, hundreds of movies are shot in this local design: The Mommy, Gladiator, 7 Days in Tebet, Babel…etc. we continue on Ouarzazate, then we take the way to Zagora (about 167 Km ). Then we achieve Agdz, where you can emerge from the mountains to catch a first, extraordinary glimpse of the Draa Valley and the oases. A thick streak of palms reaching out into the haze, and the first sign of the Draa Kasbahs, rising from the land where the green gives way to the desert. Dinner and overnight in Zagora.
Distance: 350 Km
- Privileged accommodation: Riad Lamane or similar
- Economical accommodation: La Perle de Draa or similar
Day 2: Zagora – Tansikht –Nqob – Tazzarine– Alnif– Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast, departure for Merzouga through unique desert landscapes, sprinkled with oasis. This very beautiful route with many small oases was one of the largest caravans in the past. Continuation towards Merzouga dunes.
You will experience a true camel trek in the Sahara desert, enjoying the grand solitude, immensity, and silence of the Sahara. At night spent under a starry sky… we will attend to lie down it of the sun in dunes of Erg Chebbi that constitute the big curiosity of the corner. It is real moving sculptures in the shape of draperies whose colours vary according to the intensity of light. They stand as the living defensive walls to doors of the desert. It can reach over than 150 ms.
Distance: 360 Km
- Privileged accommodation: Kasbah Tombouctou or similar
- Economical accommodation: Hotel Nacer Palace or similar
You have a choice between spending the night in an air-conditioned room or in bivouac.
Day 3: Merzouga –Erfoud– Tinghir– Ouarzazate
Departure towards Tinerhir, through the Ziz Valley, surrounded by tamarisks and palm trees. Visit of the palm grove followed by an incursion inside the Todra gorges, to the end of the carriage way, along an impressively high and narrow canyon. Continuation toward Marrakech running along the Dadès Valley, on the 1001 Kasbahs road, and from oasis to oasis: El Kelaâ des Mgouna (the city of roses), Skoura, Ouarzazate...
Distance: 360 Km
- Privileged accommodation: Dar Daif or similar
- Economical accommodation: Les Jardins de Ouarzazate or similar
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Marrakech
After visiting the movie studios and the Kasbah of Taourirt, a former home of El Bacha El Glaoui. Departure to Marrakech via the Tizi N'Tichka pass.
Distance: 204 Km
Included services :
- Transportation by a minibus or 4x4 with a personal driver including gas and driver's fees.
- Accommodation 4 nights based on daily half board. Our priorities in selecting accommodation are: the authenticity, the comfort and the quality of service.
- Camel riding in Merzouga.
- The accompaniment of tourists own language speaking guide.
- All taxes.
Excluded services :
- International Airfare.
- The transfer from Moroccan cities or airports to Marrakech: If you want a member of our staff comes to receive you wherever you are: a supplement is then charged.
- The extra cost of meals
- All the drinks
- The optional suggested excursions (to reserve and to pay on the spot).
- The optional tips
- Under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- 3 to 11 years old: 50% discount.
- 12 years old and up: full cost.
Important precisions :
- The meeting place in Marrakesh will be communicated to you after the definitive confirmation of your reservation.
- The pick up will be provided in Hotels/ Riads situated in the heart of the Medina.
- We propose this circuit from two participants.
For further information or Reservation, feel free to get in touch with us: Contact